Become an Organizer
Request To Be An Organizer
Become PhiBrows Canada Organizer
We are looking for professional for our courses!
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Organizer for PhiBrows Canada!
Organizers are paid $250 per day, per student. So for example, in a live PhiBrows Microblading Course with between 15-20 students, the organizer’s income (per course) would be $3,500 – $5,000. Often, we return to cities where we have successful events several times per year.
“Keep in mind, as a new organizer, the first live course requires some investment, but then all future courses tend to be substantially more profitable.”
Also, becoming an organizer for PhiBrows Canada is a great way to expose you to the amazing talents of our PhiBrows Masters and become involved with our organization and the PhiAcademy Company.
To apply to be an organizer, please complete the form on this page and one of our team members will reach out to you.
PhiBrows Canada offers several varieties of courses that range from one day to several days. Most of our courses involve an academic portion where students sit at desks in a traditional classroom setting, followed by a practical portion during which students get the opportunity to work on a live model.
- Smart TV or projector that could work with iPad – mirrored to either the TV screen or the projector screen
- Reliable internet connection
- Tables and chairs to accommodate all students
- Pencil sharpener
- Baby wipes
- Whiteboard with black and colored markers and eraser
- Drinking water bottles, Refreshments such as soda or juice
- Cups, plates, cutlery, napkins
- Lunch for everyone (Confirmed with Trainers)
- Snacks/Fresh Fruit
- Coffee, Tea
- Treatment beds (could be portable massage tables) with stools
- 1 Portable light for each bed
- 1 Rolling tray per bed
- 1 Trays to set up all the products and tools per bed
- Extension Cord
- Phi Wipes
- Alcohol in a spray bottles
- Q tips
- Disposable bed covers
- Disposable hair nets
- Dental bibs
- Disposable Face masks
- Block Tonic wipes
- Single edge razor blade
- Cotton rounds
- 4×4 esthetic wipes (gauze)
- Bio Medical waste red bags (If State Require)
- Sharps container
- Disposable lip gloss applicators
- Disposable mascara applicators
- Bottles of hand sanitizer
- Pigment rings
- Single edge razor blades
- Tooth picks
- Saran Wrap or blue tattoo wrap
- Hospital grade wipes that kills both virus, tuberculosis and bacteria