Certified students get inscribed in the Phibrows Webmap, as well as the Phi Artist that took the professional training, thus have the right to attend the Perfectioning Training and Masterclass by Branko Babic.
Become A Certified Phibrows Artist
Take advantage of Phibrows Canada LIVE courses now!
Go in-depth on each step needed from tool sterilization, skin structure, proper application, and aftercare!
Levels Of Certification
PhiBrows Offers Students 3 Levels Of Certification.
- Complete a 2-day microblading course
- Pass all 11 levels on CraftMaster App (usually takes 2-4 weeks to complete)
In order for an Artist to become a Royal Artist, he/she has to:
- Have minimum one-year experience with PMU or at least 6 months PhiBrows experience
- Be exceptionally active in the PhiCommunity (PMU & microblading world community)
- be highly appreciated by the other Artists and Masters
- help selflessly to developing students
- follow the trends and continually perfect his/her skills
- be careful when choosing working equipment and materials
When an Artist rises enough, he/she will be proposed to all PhiMasters for the title of a Royal Artist. All the Masters have to agree unanimously about the assignment of the title.
Royal Artists have access to Craft Master and MasterClass with special conditions and special price.
A PhiMaster primarily has to be chosen among Royal Artists.
A PhiMaster is a person that has been certified by the Academy to transfer the skill and knowledge to the others. The Academy guarantees for the Master’s expertise. PhiMaster can be a title of either an official representative of the Academy or an independent Master.
Official Masters teach the students for the Craft Master App that provides materials for Phi students schooling. Independent Masters can also use the Craft Master App, but with their own tutoring materials.
Become a Model
Interested in being a model for Microblading, Eyeliner or Lips Tattoo students?
We are looking for models for our courses!
If you are interested and meet the eligibility requirements, please fill the form and send it to us or email all needed information to firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo.
Please see if you are eligible!